So I traded Devi, for a Stomp Under Foot - Screaming Panda (Rat/Muff hybrid). I got it yesterday and put it through it's paces. It's the third fuzz on my board now.
1. With the Texture knob all the way down it's still fuzzy, this pedal does not get clean at all.
Even at this setting it does the Fuzz Face dying battery sound.
2. As you turn up the Texture, the fuzz gets fatter, brighter, and louder.
3. When you get to 4 o'clock the wah stops working with it, up until that point it sounds pretty good.
4. At 5 o'clock, it sounds more like a Muff.
5. THIS PEDAL HAS A HUGE VOL BOOST TO IT! Be careful.
6. She put electrical tape over the board, I'm not pulling it off. But I do know she uses Silicon trannies mostly.