Change font size
The Obelisk Radio - Now Playing: Loading... (iTunes)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 15   [ 351 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Black Pyramid is dead, long live Black Pyramid
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:39 am 

Wow. That other site thread was epic strangeness. For those too lazy to pop over there, some choice Dinger posts:

I read this before I blocked you, you are fortunate you happened to pick one of my favourite movies as your screen name, and one of my favourite songs.

Therefore, email me at black.pyramid@yahoo.com

I will send email you a link to the album, legally.

After this, you are blocked, do not bother responding except by email.

Anyone else, you can try to email me, I will flip a coin to see if I read it or delete it.

Or perhaps, I will just roll a 20 sided dice...

Sucks I cannot block the global moderators, but they are insignificant enough in the grand scheme of things that I can "manually" ignore them. I love them anyways, they mean well, and should heed their own advice, if that is what they are doing. If they are hating, then they should experience that fed back at them, as there is no love without hatred. They are sown from the same seeds of life.

Funny that I am taking the advice that Danno gave you all about Justin long, long ago. You reap what you sow. You are all blocked. And now you all have absolutely no fucking say in the matter at hand, except for Paul. Waiting for him, to finish this.

The difference is that I sense no crisis. I sense peace. My crisis was thinking that playing Stoner Rock for a living was a sustainable model. My "midlife" crisis is over, now, it died with Black Pyramid. You were correct in that, which is why you are the only person I have not blocked, because your advice was the only advice that was sound, or mattered. You saw the tower, or the "pyramid", for that matter about to collapse.

My Zen center has been closed for a month. I do not take it that seriously anyways, I had said initially that I might take the robes and then burn them the day they called me a "master", but people only hear what they want to hear.

That was unnecessary - I saw that my sensei spoke constantly of distractions, was constantly telling me what was and was not a distraction, and yet, she is the most distracted person I have ever met. She prides herself on that. How am I supposed to take someone seriously when they advice me to ignore everything as a distraction, yet they are perpetually distracted?

That is why your good name, Paul, meaning "small", or "humble", is involved in this. Ironically, you are the one person on here who is as small as me. With my vegetarian diet, exercise, and yoga practices, I now weight 150 pounds, and I live up to one of my names, Andrew, meaning "strong."

You had the answer, so I want you to show me the door. I cannot see it. Leave, and I will follow. Then there will truly be one less Stoner Rock CD reviewer in the world, Paul. A very merry un-birthday, to you, good sir.

If you know what is good for you, take it elsewhere, Metal And Beer. I love you like a brother, and I know all of you stuck here commiserating just want to see a good trainwreck, so watch and enjoy - do not interfere.

Do this for me, and I will be doing it soon in return.. When I go back to Belchertown, where I grew up, there is no internet. There is no cable. There is not cell phone service. There is me, my family, and the woods. There is peace, there is tranquility. There is a house big enough for me to have as many pets as I want. There are multiple gardens. There is a brook that I can play in. Leave Paul and I alone, I will not address you again, because you have nothing to offer me except this one small thing that I ask of you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:59 am 

so basically the dude went veggie and it made him batshit crazy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 am 

For what it’s worth… I enjoyed my time in Black Pyramid. I dug creating music, touring, meeting people and making some new friends along the way. This is why I’ve been in bands for more than half my life and while I’ll continue to be in bands. Thanks to all who have supported the band over the years. Hopefully I’ll see some of you again soon…

Gein

http://www.facebook.com/gein13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 am 

The other thread is pure interweb-insanity. It made me dizzy. But is that really Dinger posting or somebody else posing as him?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:12 am 

Yes, if you go vegetarian and start meditating, doing yoga, taking Aikido, and taking care of your body and mind, you will go crazy and then die. I am living proof.

Keep eating all the bacon you can, abusing chemicals, living lives of delusions, ignorance, fear, jealous, etc. Enjoy your vices, this is all you have.

Do not try to follow me. You will fail. Go back, you are too fucking weak. If you fall six times and pick yourself up seven times, you might make it, but I do not know what the future holds.

Gein, I am really happy that you got to play on the last album, and that Clay and I did not have to play all of your basslines, that would have really sucked, at least you can hold your head high and say that you managed to play on every song on the album, unlike the first album. Even if Justin did have to autotune all your mistakes, correct all of your rhythms, and bury that glorious bass tone because it brought out all the poor performances. Get yourself some funk, man, you're too fucking white. I love you anyways, but seriously, get yourself some P-Funk, you need to get funked up. Maybe then you can enjoy the time you had in Black Pyramid a little more.

I was here, but I dis-appare. You can get it if you really want, but you must try, try and try, you succeed at last.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:12 am 

kyussfreak wrote:
so basically the dude went veggie and it made him batshit crazy

Lack of proper protein will do that. It's funny that he considers a grown man weighing 150 lbs to be strong. Unless of course, if he's like 5'3" then, maybe.

Oh but maybe he's meaning mentally? I doubt that to be true either considering his posts.

Maybe he means spiritually? Who knows, maybe he is. Although someone who is spiritually strong wouldn't really be spewing the things he has. Unless he's trolling, but then a spiritually strong person wouldn't be a troll. So I doubt that too.

Or maybe it's just like a unicorn wafer galloping across a sea of rainbows.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 am 

Dinger wrote:
Gein, I am really happy that you got to play on the last album, and that Clay and I did not have to play all of your basslines, that would have really sucked, at least you can hold your head high and say that you managed to play on every song on the album, unlike the first album. Even if Justin did have to autotune all your mistakes, correct all of your rhythms, and bury that glorious bass tone because it brought out all the poor performances. Get yourself some funk, man, you're too fucking white. I love you anyways, but seriously, get yourself some P-Funk, you need to get funked up. Maybe then you can enjoy the time you had in Black Pyramid a little more.

That's some prime "we used to be in a band together" shit-talkin' right there. They should teach that shit in college.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 am 

Well, this thread just got real personal.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 am 

all i see here is a sad and bitter man with an overly-inflated ego just waiting to be popped. too bad, too bad....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 am 

What a trainwreck.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 am 

I feel bad and worried for the dude. He's crying out for help. This might not end well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am 

It didn't even start off well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:56 am 

Dinger wrote:

Was this a burn?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 am 

boltthrow wrote:
It didn't even start off well.

bahahahahahaha :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 am 

This nervous breakdown is Charlie Sheen Approved.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 am 

Ah, the aliens are here! Finally! They are taking me away! This is what I have always been waiting for!

I was here, but I dis-appare. You can get it if you really want, but you must try, try and try, you succeed at last.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:12 am 

Dinger wrote:
Ah, the aliens are here! Finally! They are taking me away! This is what I have always been waiting for!

Are you just taking the piss now?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 am 

Uh oh. Are we on the home stretch here? Were we just witness to a terrible strain of Poe's Law posts from Dinger that lasted several months?

Very entertaining. Better than reality shows imo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am 

Dinger wrote:
Keep eating all the bacon you can, abusing chemicals, living lives of delusions, ignorance, fear, jealous, etc. Enjoy your vices, this is all you have.

Do not try to follow me. You will fail. Go back, you are too fucking weak. If you fall six times and pick yourself up seven times, you might make it, but I do not know what the future holds.

No preocupa, senor. Yo no nunca quiero viene contigo. He pasado el mas grande parto que esto ano luchando mis diablos, y he ganado de nuevo. Tengo mas salud ahora, hablo dos idiomas ahora, hago menos drogas ahora, paso menos tiempo en estos paginas de internet. He hacerme mas fuerte que en el pasado y soy mas listo por hacer mas musica en mas tipos y modas, pero hago musica por el placer y no mas y no tengo ilusiones sobre esto. Soy mas fuerte y esto ruta es mios. Estoy en una vereda spiritual tambien, pero no digo a no nadie sobre esto porque es solo mios y no nadie necesitan a saber.

Espero que tus palabras no son para mi, porque crezco en maneras no nadie pueden entender sin mis experiencias. Todos gentes crecen en maneras diferentes y a condescender a ellos sin viendo con sus ojos es lleno de arrogancia. Usted no esta mas fuerte que nadie o mejor que veo aqui. Usted decirnos que vas a salir. Es tiempo por hacer la verdad de eso. Adios.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am 

Quote: